Sunday 18 March 2012

Observations: Mother's Day


Mother's Day is the day when we annually observe a holiday that celebrates our Mother's and all the incredible things they do for us. We are all guilty as busy people of, at times, taking the things our Mother's do for us for granted, but today is the day we thank them by treating them like the royalty they are. We would also like to express our personal gratitude and love for our Mother's today who mean the world to us. Co-editor Tendai reiterated these comments stating, 'Without our Mums, as people, we wouldn't be here today. Today is the day we praise the women who carried us for nine months, and I personally would just like to say thank you to my own mother for everything she does for me, I love you loads and I hope you have a wonderful day!.' Our other co-editor Lewis also echoed his counterparts comments whilst saying himself, 'Our mothers are a key part in everything we learn growing up, they nurture, protect and cherish us. I can honestly say that without my mother I wouldn't be half the man I am today'. So on a closing note, we just hope that you all are treating your mothers well today and that everyone's mothers out there have a brilliant day. This video is for all the Mothers!....


The Bespokesmen