Friday 17 August 2012

Evan | Duffy - Language (Porter Robinson Piano Cover)


Earlier this week I was listening to the Greg James Show on BBC Radio 1 on Wednesday when I heard Greg James spin this interesting alternative version of the record by Porter Robinson - Language. He decided to play this piano version of the track to calm the soles of young A Level students who were anticipating their results the following day, and I was simply taken aback by the sheer talent this individual possesses. His name is Evan Duffy and he is a 22-year-old piano extraordinaire from the States. This track prompted me to want to check out his vast catalogue of piano covers on YouTube and I again was memorized. You can find versions of Skrillex's songs and other popular artists in unique symphonic excellence. It's pretty amazing what you can find on YouTube and this young man is definitely one to follow... 

Twitter: @evanduffymusic